Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blog Amateur



This is my very first post on my blog and I have to admit I have no idea what I'm doing. For the next month while I'm on winter break, waiting anxiously to go to Spain, I'll probably just play around and post about anything I find interesting. Then, for the next few months I'm thinking the majority of my blog will be dedicated to my time abroad. For now, a few things on my mind are: bloglovin.com and olsensanonymous.blogspot.com. I truly am obsessed with both of these sites. Ashley has and always will be my idol, and the amount of blogs in the world today is unreal, it has become a new obsession. Also, to explain my images at the top, Disneyland is truly my favorite place in the whole entire world and I really think it will be forever. I feel as if the middle image explains itself, and the right one for now is just an image I found on a blog that I liked. I'm assuming those will change as time goes on, but for now they work. Personally I prefer more images and less text on blogs so I will probably post an image along with what I write each time. I love this picture because I'm going to be traveling very soon and I just wanted a fun image to start of my blog. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment