Monday, December 13, 2010

Sevilla, Spain


On January 16, 2011 I will be departing for Sevilla! I can't wait, unfortunately I still have almost 5 weeks until I leave. As of now I will be there until May 13th, but I'm hoping to be able to travel around Europe for a few weeks after. All of my classes will be taken in Spanish. I don't know what my classes are for sure until I get there but I'm hoping for a literature and a history because those would fill some requirements I need for my journalism major back at University of Oregon. I will also probably take a Spanish grammar/language class, and then I will take one other random class. The first 2 weeks I am there I take an intensive Spanish language class that is only one intense class for a few hours everyday. I'm hoping this will give me time to become comfortable with the city. My classes will be at the CIEE study center, and I will be living in a home stay. I won't find out my living situation until I arrive in Spain. For the break I'm just going to try and practice my spanish with some online websites, and also just read my guide books I bought about Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment