Sunday, May 8, 2011

más feria

Last night we went to Feria again. I went to my friend Paige's apartment beforehand because her señora left like 4 flamenco dresses for her and her roomates to wear because she went out of town. So I went over to borrow one! I loved it so  much but it's actually really heavy on the bottom and hard to walk in. I showed my senor and senora the pictures and they were loving it. Then we had another great night at feria. Went to this girl Sara's, she is from Sevilla and was one of the CIEE guides at the beginning and some of my friends are good friends with her now. It was so much fun I already miss it. I don't really have much else to say except here are some pictures, and it's just crazy how there are only 4 more full days left here! I have to start packing because I'm going to be spending as much time with my friends and doing stuff around Sevilla as much as possible.

 Cate, me, Angela, and Carolona. Angela bought her own flamenco dress but decided not to wear it for a third night in a row. It cost  her 100 euro but it's beautiful!
 Traditional feria/flamenco dancing. So fun to watch.
Me, my friend Ian, and then Sara, it was her families caseta that we were in last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment