Friday, April 22, 2011

Back In Sevilla

Woke up this morning in Alicante and it's beautifullll out. Typical. I got up, showered, ate a great breakfast and got ready to leave. Cristina picked up me, Carmen and Paco and they took me to the airport. They were all so nice and walked me in and waited for a little bit until I needed to go through security. We said our goodbyes and I already miss them! Such a great week. Paco made me a delicious bocadillo (sandwich) before my flight so I ate it while I waited for the plane to board. It was with that really good jamon and this yummy cheese and oil. Delish. I added some pictures to the last few blogs so make sure to take a look at those! Scroll all the way down to the beginning of my Alicante posts to see them all. Hope you like them. I'll have much more to put in my scrapbook later this summer. Now I have the weekend in Sevilla but apparantly everything is closed for holy/good Friday? I don't really know but I wish I had known before. Also it's pouring down rain here.

No comments:

Post a Comment