Monday, January 24, 2011

CIEE

This is from the rooftop of the palacio, which is the CIEE  study center and where some of my classes are. Today I had my first class of the 2 week intensive spanish session. I loved it! My professor was so fun and nice and one of my good friends here is in the class with me which makes it much better. It's basically 3 hours a day for 2 weeks, (10 classes) of spanish grammar. I love how a lot of the buildings don't have roofs here, it's really cool, and when it gets sunny it will be so nice to sit up there and do homework. Today we had to sign up for interest groups at CIEE. I'm doing the one called deportes (sports) and we get to go to a soccer game! And we go to Madrid and tour the Real Madrid stadium, and I think we go on a hike as well and a bike ride around the city. Then after that my 2 friends and I went and got coffee at Cafe de Indias, I think it's like their Starbucks because I've seen them everywhere around the city. I got a cafe con leche and it was so good. I tried to figure out my class schedule for the regular session that starts Feb. 7th, hopefully I get all the ones I want. For lunch I just had pasta with a fried egg....it was really good though, and then an orange for dessert, the oranges here are SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment