Wednesday, January 26, 2011

La Catedral






I actually finally toured something today! Me friends, Cate, Alicia, Paige, and I went to the cathedral. It was huge and beautiful. And the tower Giralda was awesome and we climbed to the very top and could see all of Sevilla, it was so cool. The weather totally sucked so I definitely want to go back when it's sunny. Because we are students we got in for free which was a nice surprise. Today was my third day of intensive spanish class, showed up a little late accidently, but my friend showed up 2 hours late to his! Haha. We went out last night and didn't get home until 4 in the morning. Oops. So far for homework we've just had to read articles and do a couple worksheets so it's not bad. Then I have a composition due Friday. I didn't get to make it home for lunch today so I had to miss it and I was really sad because it was probably delicious. Dinner was the potato tortilla that Maica always makes, I love it, and then some really great vegetable soup. Finally saw one of my best friends from home, Ali Sakai, last night! It was so great to see a familiar face and hang out with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment