Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Few Days



Seville has been so great so far but I'm so exhausted  I can't even make it out tonight and it's only the second night. The other night we went to a flamenco show which was really cool. Today we finally went to the CIEE center where my classes will probably be. It's only like a 12 minute walk from my house so that is nice. Then I just walked around Seville with 3 other people that are in my neighborhood so I have gotten to know them. The problem is that my neighborhood is far from the main bar area and from the river so I guess I will kind of only be able to go out with people from my neighborhood. The picture of the four of us is at the cathedral in a big plaza. And finally I saw the river last night when I went out, it's so beautiful and fun. Went to a bar last night which was great, they don't go out until midnight here though and we were there until 4 in the morning! I'll definitely have to get used to that. It will be fine if  I can take a siesta everyday. We went to this street that had all thee fun shops on it like an H&M and a few other stores that we have in the states. And then we walked back home, I can't move I am so sore from walking.

2 comments:

  1. awesome rach! loving the blog, keep it up! i know what you mean about walking in the city, it's awesome and so tiring! i got blisters from one afternoon in bangkok haha. have you had any awesome spanish wine yet? :) jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss loving the spanish wine! the sangria is sooo good. and cheap too! ahhh your blog is amazing, thailand looks awesome. hope it's fabulous. xoxo -Rachel

    ReplyDelete