Friday, January 21, 2011

Roman Ruins


This is me, this guy Ari, Alicia, and Cate.

This is the outside of my señor y señora's apartment, it's nice inside.
Today we went on our first little excursion to los ruinas romanes. (roman ruins) They were pretty cool but I was freezing. The problem is that when I wear my pea coat I get too hot, and when I don't I am freezing, and it was so windy. I can't wait for it to get warmer. That was from 10:00 until 12:00. Then me and my friends Cate and Alicia did a little shopping. We went to El Corte Ingles, the big department store and got some toiletries and a blow dryer, and I needed to get some tights, so we stopped at Zara for that. I'm so happy I made the decision to go to bed at 10:30 last night because I feel so much better today and tonight will be a long night. Just got home and my señora is cooking lunch. This is always the biggest meal, yesterday I had soup and salad, and then they have fruit for dessert. Breakfast is quite strange here, for the past 2 days she has put out 2 galletas on a plate for me, (crackers) and 2 TINY pieces of some bread that has a weird taste, and then coffee too which is good. For dinner last night I had a grilled cheese, but there was some weird mayonnaise on it and the cheese was like kind of hard. It's going to take some getting used to and I feel like I am always hungry! Oh well. I've been making a new friend or two everyday, and I'm going to meet up with a girl from Oregon tonight who I'm so excited to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment