Sunday, February 20, 2011

Haven't really had much to write about this past week! Also keep forgetting to take pictures so I need to work on that. Didn't go out the last 2 nights, it felt so good to get a good night's sleep. Today is Sunday so I'm just getting some reading done. It's a nice day out but it's supposed to be pretty nice all week so I am hoping to spend the rest of the week by the river and hopefully finally getting to see Plaza de España which apparently is like the prettiest part of Seville and I still haven't gone to it yet. As I was doing my homework I realized that I have absolutely nothing set up for this summer job-wise. I started to search on craigs list for some internships with Public Relations or something to do with social media. If anyone has any ideas let me know! I've been e-mailing Maica's parents a little bit to see when I could try and visit Alicante. I have a week off during April for Semana Santa (holy week) but I'm also looking to go at the end of my trip in May for a few days. I really hope I get to go there. The food here has been just as good as always, except for I tried beef yesterday for the first time and I don't think that will be happening again for a little bit, I forgot how chewy it is. I had some ham, not jamon serrano de jabugo pata negra yet (Maica told me to try that) haha I told my señor and señora that and they said it's very strong! But I will order it at a restaurant soon because Maica said I can't get it in the states. I hope everyone is good at home with everyone. It's been pouring here the last few days so that's been a little bit of a bummer. I went to this really cool local flamenco bar the other night, called La Carboneria, it's very well known here and it's all locals which was cool. Miss you all! Hopefully this next week will be more interesting to post about, and then Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment