Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Last night my friend C.J. took Alicia, Paige and I out to tapas and drinks for Valentine's Day. He has a girlfriend but none of us have boyfriends so he treated us. I ate before because I didn't know he was going to buy us dinner, but the tapas that my friends ordered were the best I have had so far. Fried calamari, a plate of melted provolone cheese with bread, fried chicken (which I tried a little bite of) and something that I think was pork tenderloin in whiskey sauce with potatoes. I tried a little of that too. So good. It was a good night but it was pouring out. And right after dinner I fell smack down on my left knee and I can't really walk today...like I landed all my weight on one knee...on concrete. Awesome. Took me 45 minutes to walk to class today that should be a 20 minute walk, and through a torrential downpour. I just had a really great lunch with my señor and señora, we chatted for a long time. She gave me a tiny bit of chorizo in my rice, and I had a piece of really good chicken with it. So yummy. My best friend here, Alicia, her parents are here for the next 2 or 3 days so we are going out with them tonight to some really cool local spot apparently. I'm not exactly sure what is there but my señora said it's great! Miss all of you guys a lot. I feel like seeing my friend with her parents is going to make me a little sad but it's ok. Love you guys, hopefully I'll have more pics to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment