Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Homestay (this is for you mom)

So my mom wanted me to take more pictures of my apartment and my señor and señora. And I wanted to start taking pictures of the food she makes me because it is so good and I want to remember it.

This is what I had for lunch today, I've had it a few times here and it is delicious. It's got a lot of different vegetables, a tiny bit of pork, and rice. Then you can see the amount of bread I get everyday, and today I also got french fries, and it is always an orange for desert. Soooo yummy.

This is my señor Paco, and my señora Piedad, this is what it looks like when we eat lunch together everyday. I don't know why they look really unhappy...they were like really excited to take the picture.

The rest of the pictures are of my apartment/surroundings...this is the door to the apartment.





Up above is the elevator on the ground floor that I have to take to the fifth floor to get to my place. The second one is a picture from right across the street, and this last one is just on my walk home. I like my neighborhood but compared to some of my other friends it's a lot more modern and busy, not as like cute and old looking. But oh well. It's great. Sometimes a little sketch at night. The weather has been 70 and sunny for the past 2 days! So wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment