Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Real Alcazar

Today I had class at 11:00 until 1:00. Got out early and pretty much ran out of the class screaming. Didn't understand one word the teacher said...awesome. So, I am getting to the CIEE center at about 8:15 in the morning to get out of that class asap. I'm disappointed because it was an international relations class so obviously I thought it would be interesting, but there is no way. Hopefully I can switch to another class easily. My señora couldn't pack me a "bocadillo" which is a sandwich to go for the day when I can't be home for lunch. She said I have to tell her earlier next time so that she can buy the right bread and ingredients or something. So, after class I got a sandwich at this cafe with my friends, and then went to tour los Reales Alcazar. It was beautiful and thankfully got sunny just in time for the tour. It was very arabic and reminded me a lot of La Alhambra. The gardens were amazing as well, and peacocks just wandered around freely. After the tour, my friend Alicia and I met up with our friend CJ and got some sangria and hung out. I'm still pretty sick so I'm taking a rest for a few nights so I can be ready for the weekend. I'm going to Córdoba for the day on Saturday with CIEE so it's nice to get another excursion from them.






Also, the churros con chocolate here are WONDERFUL. I forget if I already blogged about them, but like actually...they are a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment